This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for worshipplanning.com, and its owner, Worship Sense, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- We may publish statistical information on the subscriber base, as a whole or in part, for marketing purposes. These statistics will not reveal individual church or user identities. Occasionally, we may wish highlight unique usages or testimonies of a subscribing church. We will only do so once the master account holder of the church gives explicit permission.
- We offers subscribers (trial or regular) the ability to anonymously search and share data pertaining to songs, themes, categories, worship ideas, or other particular data entries. Data is not shared without agreement from the user entering the data.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time, unless you are the master account. Master Accounts of active subscriptions will always receive critical notices of service interruptions. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data), as this is handled by our online credit card processor (PayPal). Information collected by PayPal is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
contact us immediately via telephone at 877.399.3342 or via email by clicking here.